Shabby Chic Flowerpots
- Clay pots: 6” tall; 8” tall
- Americana Acrylics (DecoArt): Dark Chocolate; Baby Pink; Soft Blue; Snow White
- CRYSTALLIZED Flat Back Crystals (Swarovski): 5mm, four; 10mm, five
- Simply Foam Stamps (Plaid): Fleur De Lis; Floret
- Gem-Tac Permanent Adhesive (Beacon Adhesives)
- Wax candle
- Sanding block
- 1. Paint 6” pot Dark Chocolate and 8” pot rim Soft Blue. Randomly run wax candle over surface of both pots. Paint 6” pot Baby Pink and rim Snow White, and 8” pot rim Dark Chocolate. Lightly sand pots to reveal distressed finish.
- 2. Use brayer to apply Snow White paint onto Fleur De Lis stamp. Stamp bottom of 6” pot three to four times. Stamp Floret on 8” pot in same way.
- 3. When paint is dry, glue 5mm crystals to 6” pot and 10mm crystals to 8” pot as shown. (Note: Place pot on sides and let each crystal set before adhering next crystal.)
by Melony Bradley