- Clear bookmark sleeve (Oriental Trading Co.).
- Art Nouveau Avant-Garde patterned papers (Dream Street Papers)
- White Scroll Felt (Queen & Co.)
- Butterfly sticker (Cavallini & Co.)
- Brown velvet ribbon (Maya Road)
- Glimmer Mist (Tattered Angels)
- Flower Punch (McGill)
- Paper Cutter (Tonic Studios)
- Aleene’s Original Tacky Glue (Duncan Enterprises)
- 1. Cut a 2”x8” rectangle from patterned paper and slip into plastic sleeve.
- 2. Cut a 7-1/2” length from scroll felt; spray with Glimmer Mist. Let dry. Adhere to left side of plastic sleeve.
- 3. Punch two flowers from patterned paper; spray with Glitter Mist. Let dry. Adhere flowers to upper left corner and butterfly sticker to flower center.
- 4. Cut 10” length from ribbon; thread through sleeve hole.
by Sherry Wright