Fall Thank You Card
Make everyday paper-and-embellishment collections look more seasonal by adding custom die-cut shapes in the colors you want to highlight.
- Cardstock: white, dark blue, orange, rust, brown
- Anna Griffin Gabbie by Maude Asbury Collection 6”x6” Cardstock Paper Pad
- Anna Griffin Gabbie by Maude Asbury Collection Stickers: 3-D Art Stickers, 3-D Title Stickers
- We R Memory Keepers Aqua Baker’s Twine
- Jute twine
paper trimmer, scoring tool, detail scissors, ruler, pencil, stapler and staples
- Provo Craft Cricut Cutting System and Creative Memories Cheerful Seasons Cartridge
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, foam squares
- 1. Make 6”x6” white side-fold card. Cut 6” dark blue cardstock square; adhere to card front.
- 2. Cut 5-3/4” floral paper square; adhere to card front.
- 3. Cut 5” ledger paper square and 5-1/4” aqua tone-on-tone paper square. Layer and adhere squares together. Cut 5”x1” green oval paper strip; adhere to top of ledger paper square.
- 4. Following manufacturer’s instructions, cut three fall leaves and/or branches from orange, rust, and brown cardstock. Adhere die cuts in upper left corner of ledger paper panel. Tie twine into bow around panel as shown.
- 5. Adhere dimensional flower sticker to leaves using foam squares.
- 6. Detail cut flower and leaf motif from patterned paper and adhere to bottom right corner of ledger paper panel.
- 7. Loop baker’s twine through small dimensional tag sticker. Adhere sticker to panel as shown using foam squares. Staple twine to panel as shown.
- 8. Adhere panel to card with foam squares.
- 1. If you don’t own an electronic cutting system, substitute silk leaves for the die cuts.
by Aly Dosdall for Anna Griffin