QC: Rusty Tin Frame
- Matte Finish (Krylon)
- Rusty Tin Ceiling Tile
- Satin Finish Mod Podge (Plaid)
- Floral Spray
- Paper Towels
- Hot Glue Gun
- Gem-Tac Permanent Adhesive (Beacon Adhesives)
- Crop-A-Dile Big Bite (WeRMemory Keepers)
- 1. Transform a rusty tin ceiling tile (rustytin.com) into a photo keepsake that will be treasured for a lifetime. Apply two coats of Matte Finish (Krylon) to the tile surface, letting dry between coats. Matte Finish keeps the rusted tin look and prevents the dust associated with rust. When dry, apply a thin coat of Satin Finish Mod Podge (Plaid) to the flat center of the tile and the back of the photo. Adhere the photo to the tile center and use a soft paper towel to gently remove any fingerprints or excess Mod Podge.
- 2. To embellish, hot glue a floral spray to the bottom left edge and use Gem-Tac Permanent Adhesive (Beacon Adhesives) to adhere a gem to the three remaining corners. Punch two holes in the top edge of the tile using a Crop-A-Dile Big Bite (WeRMemory Keepers). For hanger, thread ribbon length through holes and knot ends.
by Keri Lee Sereika