Carefree Moments Frame
- Wooden frame
- Laurel Collection (Scenic Route): patterned paper; chipboard
- Tulip Glam-It-Up! Iron-On Crystals (Duncan)
- Chipboard items (ColorBok): Bird; Frame Corners
- Flowers (Prima Marketing)
- Indoor/Outdoor Spray Paint (Krylon): Ivory
- Fluid Chalk Ink (Clearsnap): Warm Red
- Aleene’s Paper Glaze (Duncan)
- Spray adhesive
- Heat gun
- Iron and pressing board
- 1. Follow manufacturer’s instructions to spray paint frame.
- 2. Apply Paper Glaze to front of frame. Place pattern paper on frame front, smoothing out bubbles. Let dry. Use craft knife to trim excess paper. Sand edges.
- 3. Apply Paper Glaze over papered areas. Heat set until bubbles appear for an aged look.
- 4. Ink chipboard bird. Let dry. Apply Paper Glaze to bird. Heat set until bubbles appear. Apply iron-on crystal to bird.
- 5. Adhere chipboard to frame as shown. Use Paper Glaze to adhere flower and bird.
- 6. Place photo inside frame.
by Niki Meiners