- Contemporary Clock (Kaisercraft)
- Patterned papers: Honey, Honey, Be Mine (Cosmo Cricket); Sundress Bloom (My Mind’s Eye)
- Perhaps Collection Letter Stickers (Kemper)
- Studio by Sculpey Oven-Bake Clay*: Buttercream; Wasabi; Avocado; Sedona
- Premo! Sculpey Clay*: Alizarin Crimson Hue
- Color Box Pigment Brush Pad (Clearsnap): Eggplant
- Studio by Sculpey Acrylic Roller*
- Mini Flower Clay Cutters (Kemper)
- Assorted Texture Sheets*
- Glue stick
- Aleene’s Tacky Glue (Duncan)
- Water mister or cup of water
- Optional: Ultra-fine glitter
- 1. Follow manufacturer’s instructions to condition clay colors separately. (Note: For added sparkle, add ultra-fi ne glitter to clay if desired.)
- 2. Set aside small amount of each color for flowers, and roll out remaining colors to 1/8”-thick sheets.
- 3. For texture, lightly mist clay sheet, then press texture sheet into clay. Use a different texture sheet for each color.
- 4. Print and cut out patterns. Cut large dress from each color and small dress from Avocado clay.
- 5. Roll 1/32”-thick sheets from clay that was set aside for flowers. Cut flowers and carefully press onto dresses as desired.
- 6. Follow manufacturer’s instructions to bake clay. Let cool.
- 1. Remove glass and backing from clock. Cover clock with Honey, Honey paper.
- 2. Tear Sundress Bloom paper wide enough to fit dresses and Be Mine paper slightly wider than Sundress paper.
- 3. Ink clock edges, opening and torn paper edges. Adhere papers to clock as shown.
- 4. Adhere letter stickers to spell baby’s name. Adhere photo to clock.
- 5. Follow manufacturer’s instructions to install clock works.
by Iris Weiss for Polyform Products