Spring Wreath Nest
- Moss-covered wreath (FloraCraft), 12"
- Spanish Moss (FloraCraft), 2 oz. pkg.
- White berries swag with approx. 21 8"-long small berry stem bushes
- Cardboard, 8" square
- Dyed eggs, three
- Craft Bond Tacky Glue (Elmer's)
- Floral cutter
- 1. Center cardboard square under wreath and glue in place.
- 2. Trim berry stem bushes from swag. Insert stems, 1 to 1-1/2" apart, into center top of wreath. Shape berry stems as desired.
- 3. Shape and glue moss to center of wreath.
- 4. Place eggs inside nest.
- 1. Place wreath on wall or door for hanging decoration, after permanently gluing artificial eggs.
- 2. Insert plate in center and place Green Wet Floral Foam (FloraCraft) onto plate. Insert fresh flowers or berries.
- 3. For various holidays, use variations of colored stems to insert, and items to be placed in center of wreath.
for Craft Marketing Connections, Inc.