Happy Birthday Friend
- Cardstock (Prism Papers): Intense Yellow; Intense Orange; Brilliant White
- Celebrate Collection Play patterned (Fancy Pants Designs)
- Orange grosgrain ribbon (Creative Impressions)
- Orange mini brad (Creative Impressions)
- Happy Birthday Epoxy Tag (Making Memories)
- The Perfect Package stamp set (Hanna Stamps)
- Black dye ink pad
- COPIC markers (Imagination International)
- Sewing machine and red thread
- Craft knife
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3-D Foam Squares (3L Corp.)
- 1. Make yellow side-fold card base. Cut 5-1/4” striped square and machine sew to card front. Use fingers to curl and distress edges to add dimension.
- 2. Use craft knife to cut 1/2” slit in card front only, near fold. Thread ribbon through slit and tie in bow at right side. Attach epoxy tag to card front with mini brad.
- 3. Stamp girl image onto white cardstock; color with markers. Trim to size and mat on orange cardstock; adhere to card with foam squares.
- 4. To finish inside of card, see photo. Stamp package in one corner. Cut 5-1/2” yellow square and adhere to inside front cover to hide brad ends, stitching and ribbon.
by Tami Mayberry