Autumn Zinnias Birthday Card
Colorful fall flowers are perfect for September birthday wishes. The subtle leaf pattern in the background paper complements the rich palette.
- Cardstock: Bazzill Basics Paper Cool Cantaloupe, Papertrey Ink Vintage Cream
- Karen Foster Design Maple Dew Paper
paper trimmer, scoring tool, scissors, ruler, pencil
- Clear stamp sets: Papertrey Ink Fancy Folk Art, Flourishes Zinnias
- Imagine Crafts Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad
- .Too Marker Corp. COPIC Markers: Grayish Yellow (YG93), Spanish Olive (YG97), Warm Gray 2 (W2), Pumpkin Yellow (YR15), Sanguine (YR18), Brown (E08), Cadmium Yellow (Y15), Peach (R32), Coral (R35), Mignonette (YG11), Chartreuse (YG13), Abyss Green (BG72), Ice Ocean (BG75), Bronze (BG78)
- Therm O Web Adhesives: XL Permanent Tape Runner, 3-D Foam Strips
- 1. Size is 4-3/4"x6-3/4".
- 1. Make 4-3/4”x6-3/4” orange side-fold card. Cut smaller leaf paper panel; adhere to card.
- 2. Stamp flower image and sentiment onto cream cardstock as shown; trim to size.
- 3. Re-ink and stamp sentiment onto leaf paper scrap; detail cut banner and adhere to original image.
- 4. Using photo as guide, color image with markers. Color leaves Grayish Yellow (YG93) and Spanish Olive (YG97). Color shadow Warm Gray 2 (W2). Color flower petals Pumpkin Yellow (YR15), Sanguine (YR18), and Brown (E08). Color flower centers Cadmium Yellow (Y15), Peach (R32), and Coral (R35). Color jar and lid Pumpkin Yellow (YR15), Mignonette (YG11), Chartreuse (YG13), Abyss Green (BG72), Ice Ocean (BG75), and Bronze (BG78).
- 5. Mat image panel on orange cardstock. Adhere to card using foam strips.
- 1. Save seed and flower catalogs and use the photos as a guide for coloring images.
by Alice Golden