Magnetic Night Owl Bookmark
- Black cardstock (folded in half), 3-1/4"x9"
- Patterned papers: Devonshire Collection (Kaiser Craft): Aurora; Victorian Rose; Kioshi Collection (Basic Grey): Azami
- Devonshire Collection Paper Flowers Embellishment Pack (Kaiser Craft)
- Love Notes Collection White Translucent Brads (Making Memories)
- Midnight Ultra-Fine Opaque Glitter (The Art Institute of Glitter)
- Magnet Strips (Magnet Valley)
- Clear stamps: Bird Assortment set (Inkadinkado); "happiness..." and "for the birds" (Fiskars)
- Onyx Black Versafine Inkpad (Tsukineko)
- Paper Shapers Corner Rounder (EK Success)
- Computer font (Autumn Leaves): AL Boogie Woogie
- Zip Dry Paper Glue (Beacon Adhesives)
- Computer and printer
- 1. Cut 3"x4-1/4" rectangle from Victorian Rose paper. Round corners and adhere to one side of folded black cardstock.
- 2. Use computer to print "reading under the covers by flashlight" onto blue side of Azami paper.
- 3. Stamp "happiness..." vertically along left side of message. Trim message and inked image to 2-1/2"x3-1/2", round corners and adhere to bookmark.
- 4. Stamp owl on reverse side of Victorian Rose paper. Trim to 1-3/4"x2-1/4", round corners and adhere to upper right corner of bookmark.
- 5. Outline owl image with glitter.
- 6. Use brads to attach flowers to bookmark.
- 7. Adhere magnet strip to inside backs of folded bookmark.
by Kathleen Paneitz