Family Watering Can
size: 16” tall
- Galvanized metal watering can, 16” tall
- Bo Bunny Welcome Home Collection Papers, 12”x12”, two or three sheets each: Front Door, Family
- Bo Bunny Welcome Home Collection Embellishments: Jewels, Combo Stickers
- Metal items: antique key, 1” ring, eyelet
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil, sponge dauber
- We R Memory Keepers Crop-A-Dile Tool
- Ranger Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress Inks Pad
- Adhesives: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Permanent Adhesive Roller, iLoveToCreate Aleene’s Original Tacky Glue, ZVA Creative 3-D Adhesive Dots
- 1. Measure circumference and height of watering can.
- 2. Depending on size, cut two or three Front Door paper pieces to fit around watering can. Adhere ends together to create one long strip. Sponge outside edges of paper with Vintage Photo ink.
- 3. Cut a slit in one short end of paper strip to accommodate handle. Easing paper around handle, adhere paper to watering can with Tacky Glue; let dry.
- 4. Repeat Step 2 and 3 to create Family paper layer. Using photo as a guide, and with sentiment at front of can, adhere paper with Tacky Glue; let dry.
- 5. Apply green scalloped border stickers from Combo Stickers sheet along top of green layer. Apply blue gems to every other scallop.
- 6. Measure and cut a strip of Family paper to fit top handle; sponge edges Vintage Photo. Adhere strip with Tacky Glue; let dry.
- 7. Apply key border stickers from Combo Stickers sheet to inside of side handle; see Fig. 1. (see photos)
- Watering Can Tag
- 1. Apply blue key sticker from Combo Stickers sheet to scrap of Family paper; trim paper, leaving a wide border. Sponge edges Vintage Photo.
- 2. Cut a larger Front Door paper piece; clip corners to create tag shape. Sponge edges Vintage Photo. Set eyelet in top of tag.
- 3. Adhere key panel to tag with foam dots. Apply green scalloped border stickers along bottom edge of tag.
- 4. Use metal ring to attach key and tag to watering can handle; see Fig. 2. (see photos)
by Tara Orr