Happy Mother's Day
- White cardstock
- Authentique Free Bird Series Fair Weather Collection Papers, 6”x6”: 117, 119, 120
- The Paper Company/TPC Studio Bon Voyage Collection Self-Adhesive Jewels
- Cream crocheted lace
paper trimmer, detail scissors, ruler, pencil
- Sizzix Big Shot Die-Cutting System and Framelits Scallop Circles Dies
- The Paper Company/TPC Studio Happy Spring Collection Stamp Set
- Dark brown ink pad
- Dark brown marker
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, foam dots, iLoveToCreate Aleene’s Tacky Line Roll
- 1. Make white top-fold card.
- 2. cut a 3”x5” floral paper panel and adhere to right side of card. Cut a 2”x5” yellow notebook strip and adhere to left side of card. Cut a 1/2”x5” blue strip (back of notebook paper) and adhere to card, over paper seam. Edge card front with brown marker.
- 3. Apply Line Roll adhesive along left edge of blue strip; trim excess. Press lace to adhesive; trim excess.
- 4. Die cut a 2-1/2” scalloped circle from white paper; edge scallops with brown marker. Die cut a smaller scalloped circle from yellow notebook paper; adhere to center of white circle with lines running diagonally.
- 5. Stamp brown flower-shaped sentiment onto white paper; stamp again onto blue paper. Hand cut sentiment circle from white flower. Detail cut blue flower.
- 6. Adhere circle to blue flower with foam dots; adhere flower to layered circles with foam dots. Adhere layered sentiment to card with foam dots.
by Keri Lee Sereika