Just a Note Card & Mini Box
sizes: card, 4"x5"; box, 1-3/4"x1-3/4" x 1-3/4"
- Bazzill Basics Paper Cardstock: Navajo, Candlelight
- Echo Park Paper Co. 6"x6" Paper Collections: Soda Fountain Dots and Stripes, Runway Style Essentials
- Pale yellow buttons, 1/2", two
- Small pink adhesive gems, four
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil, heat tool
- Spellbinders Grand Calibur Die-Cutting System and Dies: Grand Nestabilities Grand Labels One, Shapeabilities Square Bracket Edge Box, Nestabilities Blossom Three
- Circle punch, 3/4"
- Flourishes Tag Lines Stamp Set
- Clear embossing ink pad
- White embossing powder
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, foam dots, clear dots
- 1. Die cut box base from teal cardstock. Die cut box lid from teal dot paper. Fold and assemble box and lid using strong paper adhesive.
- 2. Make 4"x5" teal top-fold card. Cut a 4"x5" panel from teal dot paper; die cut bottom edge with Grand Labels One die. Adhere panel to card.
- 3. Stamp sentiment just below die-cut panel edge; heat emboss with white powder.
- 4. Die cut one #1 and two #2 Blossom Three shapes from pink houndstooth paper for box; repeat for card. Cut each blossom shape from edge almost to center to separate petals. Gently curl each petal down over pencil or similar tool to add dimension.
- 5. Stack flowers and adhere layers with foam dots. Adhere flowers to box lid and card with clear dots.
- 6. Punch two circles from yellow cardstock. Adhere a button to each circle with clear dot. Adhere circles to flower centers with foam dots.
- 7. Die cut four leaves from green stripe paper. Gently shape leaves with fingers to add dimension. Adhere leaves beneath first and second flower layers with clear dots.
- 8. Adhere pink gems to bracket points on each edge of box lid.
- 1. This darling little box can be cut from a 6"x6" piece of cardstock or patterned paper. Cut two boxes and two lids from a single 12"x12" sheet!
by Kimberly Crawford for Spellbinders