Bachelorette Party Invite & Favor
size: invitation, 5-1/2"x4-1/4"; reminder card, 4-1/4"x2-3/4"
- Glass votive holder
- Self-adhesive magnet sheet
- Polyform Premo! Sculpey Clay: Candy Pink, Purple
- White cardstock
- Paper: metallic gold solid, Teresa Collins POSH Collection
- Blank note cards
- Gold glitter alphabet stickers
- Black feather or marabou trim
paper trimmer, scissors, craft knife, ruler, pencil, waxed paper
- Computer and ink jet printer
- Polyform Sculpey Clay Conditioning Machine
- Hero Arts High Heels Stamp Set
- Tsukineko StazOn Jet Black Ink Pad
- Gold glitter glue
- Wax paper-lined baking sheet and oven
- Beacon Zip-Dry Paper Glue
- 1. Preheat oven to 275°F. Line work surface with waxed paper.
- 2. Follow package directions to condition full package of Candy Pink and one-eighth package of Purple together until colors are completely blended.
- 3. Use Clay Conditioning Machine on #3 setting to make clay sheet. Place clay sheet on waxed paper.
- 4. Ink shoe stamp with Jet Black solvent ink. Stamp three shoes for each recipient into clay, pressing firmly and re-inking between impressions. Let dry completely.
- 5. Using craft knife, cut out shoes. Place cut-outs onto blank note cards on baking sheet. Bake clay in oven for 30 minutes; remove clay and let cool completely.
- 1. Make 5-1/2"x4-1/4" white top-fold card. Cover card front with lace paper.
- 2. Format text on computer to fit 5-1/2"x3" space, allowing extra room on right side for shoe. Print text onto pink grid paper and trim to 5-1/2"x3-1/2". Adhere text panel to center of card front.
- 3. Cut three 5-1/2"x1/4" strips of pink damask paper. Adhere two to card front at top and bottom of text; adhere third strip inside card.
- 4. Format desired text for inside of invitation to fit 3-1/4"x1-3/4" space. Print text onto pink grid paper and trim to size. Mat on gold paper and adhere inside card.
- 5. Glue shoe and a bit of black feather to card front; let dry.
- Reminder Card
- 1. Cut 4-1/4"x2-3/4" panel from white cardstock and pink damask paper; adhere layers together and let dry. Cut 4-1/4"x2-3/4" panel from magnet sheet; adhere to back of card.
- 2. Format desired text on computer to fit 3-1/4"x1-3/4" space. Print text onto pink grid paper and trim to size. Mat on gold paper; adhere to card.
- 3. Cut thin strip from magnet sheet and adhere to back of second clay shoe. Place shoe magnet into envelope with reminder card.
- 1. Cut thin strips of gold paper and adhere around center of votive holder.
- 2. Adhere remaining clay shoe to front of votive holder; let dry. Highlight design with glitter glue; let dry.
- 3. Adhere alphabet stickers to personalize favor. Fill as desired.
- 1. Use a different combination for each invitation set to make best use of the paper collection. Plus, it's more fun to make each one unique!
for Polyform Products