Summer Breezes Beverage Set
What a great way to brighten up a patio, picnic, or afternoon tea! Simply decorate your glassware with Designer Masking Tape and enjoy the compliments.
- Pitcher and tumbler set, glass or clear acrylic
- Elmer's Repositionable Designer Masking Tape: Yellow/Green Dot, Blue/Green Dot
- X-ACTO 5" Precision Tip Scissors
- 1. Position tumbler upside down on work surface. Apply masking tape to tumbler, going from base to halfway to three-quarters up sides toward top. Use scissors to trim tape end at angle. Continue to apply masking tape strips at slight angles, side-by-side, around tumbler, trimming at various lengths. (Note: Keep tape about 1" below rim for drinking.) Repeat to apply desired tapes to remaining tumblers.
- 2. For pitcher, apply tape in same way, alternating tape colors at slight angles and varying lengths.
- 3. Carefully hand wash inside of pitcher and tumblers so tape doesn't get wet.
- 1. Reapply new patterns and colors of tape as desired easily! Use Designer Tape for all sorts of entertainment decorating!
for Craft Marketing Connections, Inc.