Quick Creations: Mirror Halloween Ornament
- Spooky Alley Glitter Rub-ons (Making Memories)
- Round mirrors, 2" (Crafts Etc.)
- Orange Glitter Glue (Sulyn Industries)
- Oval-shaped pony beads, black
- Silver metallic ribbon, 6" length
- Black felt (Kunin)
- Pinking shears
- Black thread
- Use Fabri-Tac Permanent Adhesive (Beacon Adhesives)
- 1. Apply Spooky Alley Glitter Rub-ons (Making Memories) to 2” round mirrors (Crafts Etc.).
- 2. Outline mirror edges with Orange Glitter Glue (Sulyn Industries). Let dry thoroughly.
- 3. String black oval-shaped pony beads onto black thread and adhere to back of mirrors.
- 4. For hangers, fold 6” silver metallic ribbon length in half and adhere to backs of mirrors.
- 5. Use Fabri-Tac Permanent Adhesive (Beacon Adhesives) to adhere black felt (Kunin) to backs of ornaments.
- 6. Use pinking shears to trim felt around mirrors.
- 7. Tie ribbon bows around hangers as desired.
- 8. Hang these festive ornaments in a window, from a tree or on a wreath for a stylish statement.
by Kathleen Paneitz