- Black shadow box frame, 8"x6"
- Red cardstock
- Little Yellow Bicycle Saturdays Collection Papers: Lose Yourself/Lovely Labels, Vintage Bliss/Pattern Play
- Little Yellow Bicycle Saturdays Collection Dimensional Stickers
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil
- Provo Craft Cricut Expression Electronic Cutting System and Martha Stewart Crafts Elegant Cake Art Cartridge
- Martha Stewart Crafts Scoring Board
- Ranger Liquid Pearls White Opal Dimensional Pearlescent Paint
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, clear dots
- 1. Remove back from frame. Cut Lovely Labels paper to fit and adhere to frame back. Reassemble frame.
- 2. Use electronic cutting system to cut solid butterfly (shift Butterfly at 3-1/2") from red cardstock. Cut filigree butterfly (Butterfly Cake button at 3-1/4") from Lose Yourself paper.
- 3. Adhere red butterfly inside frame. Adhere floral butterfly body to red butterfly; lift wings and antennae slightly to add dimension.
- 4. Cut 1"x12" Pattern Play paper strip. Score strip every 1/4"; accordion fold on lines. Adhere ends together to create medallion; let dry. Adhere medallion to butterfly with clear dots. Adhere dimensional sticker to medallion. Accent flower centers with dots of White Opal paint; let dry.
- 5. Adhere second dimensional sticker to bottom edge of frame.
- 1. If you don't own the electronic cutting system used for this project, look for similar template designs you can trace and cut by hand.
by Linda Beeson