French Country Drawer Set
- Graphic 45 Matchbook Boxes, 8”x8”, three
- Graphic 45 French Country Collection 8”x8” Paper Pad
- Graphic 45 Staples Collection Antique Metal Door Pulls, three
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil
- Adhesives: double-sided tape, glue gun and sticks, paper piercer
- 1. Remove drawer from one box. Stack boxes as shown, with empty box turned window side down on top of stack. Replace drawer. Use glue gun to adhere boxes together.
- 2. Adhere one sheet of Montage paper to top of drawer set using double-sided tape. Trim 1/4” from each side of French Country signature paper; center and adhere to Montage paper.
- 3. Measure one drawer front and cut three Montage paper strips to size. Adhere strips to drawers. Repeat for back of drawers using Rendezvous paper.
- 4. Measure box sides and cut six Déjà Vu paper strips to size. Adhere strips to drawers.
- 5. If desired, cover bottom of drawer set with paper of choice.
- 6. Center metal door pull on front of each drawer and mark placement with pencil. Pierce two holes through each drawer. Use glue gun to adhere pulls to drawers. Insert brads included in package through holes.
- 1. Look for a gorgeous matching clock in the Fall 2013 print issue of Crafts ‘n things. Contact Customer Service at 800-253-4555 to order the Fall issue.
by Diane Schultz for Graphic 45