Hello There Card
- American Crafts AC Cream Cardstock
- Jillibean Soup Soup Staples on White Collection Orange Sugar Paper
- BasicGrey Clippings Collection Snippets Die Cuts
- Webster’s Pages Park Drive Collection Journaling Cards
- Chic Tags Autumn Days Collection Triangle Tags
- BasicGrey Paper Cottage Collection Flair Stickers
- Lawn Fawn Lawn Trimmings Retro Triple Pack Cord
paper trimmer, scoring tool, scissors, ruler, pencil
- Sewing machine and cream thread
- Dark brown ink pad
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, foam tape
- 1. Ink card and paper embellishment edges dark brown before assembly; let dry.
- 1. Make 4-1/4”x5-1/2” cream side-fold card.
- 2. Cut orange paper slightly smaller than card front; adhere to card on slight angle.
- 3. Adhere ledger paper die cut to card on slight angle. Sew double row of straight stitches around edges of orange/ledger panel.
- 4. Wrap orange twine twice around house journaling card and tie bow; adhere to card slightly left of center.
- 5. Adhere metal embellishment sticker to card.
- 6. Adhere triangle tag to card using foam tape.
- 1. Add card to a “welcome” basket of homemade quick bread, jam, and tea or cocoa mix for a thoughtful and easy gift your new neighbors will appreciate.
by Jill Cornell