Happy Harvest Card
- Gina K. Designs Pure Luxury Cardstock: Brown, Kraft, White
- My Mind's Eye Indie Chic Collection Pictures Tape
- Pizzazz Aplenty Clear Rhinestones, 2mm
- May Arts Natural Burlap String
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil
- Gina K. Designs Autumn Splendor Stamp Set
- Scor-Pal Scor-Pal Scoring Board
- A-muse Studios Ink Pads: Toffee, Seattle
- Ranger Stickles Stardust Glitter Glue
- Adhesives: Tombow USA Mono Multi Liquid Glue, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Foam Squares
- 1. Make 4-1/4"x5-1/2" kraft top-fold card. Score three lines, 1/8" apart, across bottom of card front.
- 2. Cut 3-1/4"x4-1/4" white cardstock panel. Adhere tape strips across panel, alternating patterns, and leaving very narrow border visible between strips. Trim excess tape beyond panel edges. Adhere panel to card with foam squares.
- 3. Stamp light brown wheat image and darker brown sentiment onto white cardstock as shown; trim to 2"x3-1/4". Mat image on brown cardstock; adhere to card with foam squares.
- 4. Wrap twine twice around card front and tie bow; trim ends. Adhere gems near right bottom corner of image panel.
- 5. Accent wheat image with glitter glue; let dry.
- 1. Horizontal scoring near the bottom edge of the card provides an easy, decorative accent that subtly echoes the strong tape lines.
by Michelle Woerner