Country Menu Board
- Open wooden frame, 14"x17"
- Replacement glass, 14"x17"
- Black cardstock
- Paper: Simple Stories Red/Mini Calendar; Hobby Lobby Paper Studio Red Burlap, Farm Fresh Paper Pack; My Mind's Eye Perfect Damask
- White text-weight paper, 11"x14"
paper trimmer, detail scissors, ruler, pencil
- Computer and printer
- DaFont.com Louisianne Shadow Font
- Dry-erase marker
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Adhesive Runner
- 1. Adhere cream paper to center of 11"x14" white sheet to create base.
- 2. Using photo as guide, cut and adhere paper strips to fit top and bottom of base sheet.
- 3. Download font from Internet or use desired font to print "Menu" onto red paper; cut out. Adhere title to cream panel as shown.
- 4. Place glass over base sheet; place both into frame.
- 5. Use dry-erase marker to write on front of glass.
- 1. Create a personalized note board for each of your children. Add the child's name at the top instead of "menu" and choose fun paper that mirrors his or her personality.
by Lisa Dorsey