Hey Cutie Pie Card
- White cardstock
- Colorbök/TPC Studio Let's Eat Collection Papers: Ready, Set, Bake; Easy as Pie; Garden Medley
- Colorbök/TPC Studio Let's Eat Collection Embellishments: Sticker Sheet, Metal Accents
- BasicGrey Kissing Booth Collection Alphabet Stickers
- White satin dot ribbon, 3/8"-wide
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil
- Dark brown ink pad
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, foam dots
- 1. Make 6"x6" red dot top-fold card.
- 2. Cut 5-3/8"x4-3/4" pie panel; ink edges brown. Adhere to card with foam dots.
- 3. Cut 4-1/4"x2-3/4" white cardstock panel; ink edges brown. Apply pie and alphabet stickers as shown. Mat panel on red floral print paper. Adhere to card with foam dots.
- 4. Tie ribbon bow around metal spatula embellishment; adhere near bottom right corner of pie sticker.
- 1. For a quick gift card holder, turn the 4-1/2"x3" center panel into an envelope.
by Dawn Gehring