A Joyful Celebration Card
- Cardstock (Prism Papers): Vanilla Cream; Natural Smooth; Vellum
- Sugared Collection 6”x6” Pad (BasicGrey)
- Antique gold brads, two (We R Memory Keepers)
- Stamps (Cornish Heritage Farms): Thomas Kinkade Collection Streams of Living Water; Mona Lisa Moments Script Essential Expressions
- Adirondack Dye Ink Pads (Ranger): Espresso; Pitch Black
- COPIC markers (Imagination International)
- Sewing machine and white thread
- 1. Make cream top-fold card base. Cut smaller green patterned paper piece; mat on solid green paper piece same size as card front. Machine stitch paper seams.
- 2. Cut 1”x5-1/2” white paper strip and adhere to card just above center. Insert two brads in left edge.
- 3. Stamp sentiment onto strip of vellum; trim and adhere to same-size strip of natural cardstock. Adhere sentiment to lower right corner of layered papers; stitch left and right edges. Adhere layered papers to card.
- 4. Stamp Espresso image on vellum; let dry. Color image on back side using markers. Trim to size, leaving very narrow border. Adhere to same-size piece of natural cardstock, applying tiny dots of liquid glue behind darker colored areas. Adhere stamped block to card.
by Michele Boyer