Gourmet Goodies Cards in Gift Box
sizes: box, 4-1/2”x4-1/2”; cards, 3-1/4” tall; envelopes, 3-1/2”x4”
- White cardstock (Georgia Pacific)
- Sugared™ Collection patterned pack (BasicGrey™)
- Adhesive pearls and rhinestones (K&Company)
- Ribbon: pink/cream polka dot; sheer/satin edge cream organza
- Cream/white flowers (Prima Marketing Inc.): sheer silk with ribbon rose centers; paper
- Foof-a-La pink buttons (Autumn Leaves)
- Stickles™ Crystal Glitter Glue (Ranger®)
- Ink pads: ColorBox® Charcoal Fluid Chalk (Clearsnap); VersaMagic® Cloud White and Sahara Sand (Tsukineko)
- Fine-line permanent pens: Zig™ Memory Systems Pure Black (EK Success); White Gelly Roll (Sakura®)
- Ink blending foam
- Sewing machine and white thread
- Sewing needle and pink thread
- Computer with printer and Arial font
- Creative Cutter Inspiration computerized cutting system (Pazzles) or envelope template
- Cricut® Personal Electronic Cutter and templates (ProvoCraft): Celebration; Doodlecharms; Wedding
- Marvy® small flower craft punch (Uchida)
- 1. Using Pazzles machine, cut 4-1/2” square box (finished size) from Delightful paper using included template software. Ink edges Charcoal. Fold and assemble box.
- 2. Cut a second scalloped flap from Precious paper. Sponge Cloud White ink around flap edges; ink paper edges Charcoal. Adhere green flap to box. Adhere pearls to scallops.
- 3. Use white pen to add detail dots around flap; use black pen to add dots to front edges of box.
- 4. Wrap box with pink/cream polka dot ribbon, securing at center back with dot of adhesive. Tie ribbon ends in a bow at front of box, inserting silk flower before finishing knot.
- 1. Use Cricut machine and appropriate cartridges to cut 3-1/4” to 3-1/2” tall cards (finished size) from white cardstock: wedding cake; apple; cupcake; strawberry.
- 2. Cut additional paper pieces from assorted patterned papers to embellish card fronts; ink paper edges to add definition. Use photos as a guide.
- 3. Add machine stitching and/or pen dots to cards as desired.
- 4. Embellish cards with punched, paper or silk flowers. Ink flower edges to add defi nition; detail with black or white pen. Adhere gems, rhinestones or buttons to flower centers or directly to paper. Make and adhere sentiment tags.
- 1. Using Pazzles machine, cut four 3-1/2”x4” envelopes (finished size) from White cardstock using included template software. Fold and assemble envelopes.
- 2. Cut a set of four envelope liners from papers to coordinate with each card; adhere liners inside assembled envelopes.
- 3. Embellish closures with punched, paper or silk flowers to match cards. Adhere gems, rhinestones or buttons to flower centers.
- 4. Place cards inside envelopes and envelopes inside box for presentation; tie box closed with ribbon.
by Regina Easter