Design Challenge: BC - Best of Luck Mini Card
- Clean Edge Business Cards (Avery)
- Hometown patterned paper (October Afternoon): Depot Park; County Library
- Silver brad (Stampin’ Up!)
- Clear Stamps sets (Inkadinkado): All Occasions; Patterned Bugs
- Jet Black StazOn ink pad (Tsukineko)
- White gel pen
- Paper piercing tool
- 1. Follow manufacturer’s instructions to break apart cards. Cover card with polka dot paper.
- 2. Stamp “best of luck” on yellow paper and trim to 1/2”x3-1/2”; adhere to card.
- 3. Stamp and cut out dragonfly; cut flower from patterned paper. Adhere both to card.
- 4. Insert brad. Create faux stitching using paper piercing tool and white gel pen.
by Lindsey Botkin