Design Challenge: BC - Wedding Place Cards
- Clean Edge Business Cards (Avery)
- Cardstock (Prism Papers): Black; White
- Simply Stated Floral Phrases patterned paper (Dream Street Paper)
- Black organza ribbon
- Adhesives: foam squares Zip Dry Paper Glue (Beacon Adhesives)
- Wizard Software (Avery)
- Computer and printer; Dream Orphans font (dafont.com)
- Wedding Place Cards
- 1. Print cards using Wizard software, choosing “create many different labels” feature to print variety of names. Follow manufacturer’s instructions to break apart cards.
- 2. Make 4”x5” black top-fold card base. Cut 3-3/4”x4-3/4” paper piece; adhere to card.
- 3. Cut 2-1/4”x3-3/4” cardstock piece; mat business card. Adhere piece to card with foam squares.
- 4. Tie ribbon around card.
by Melanie Douthit