Perfect Gift Card
- Cardstock (Prism Papers): Simply Smooth White; Papaya Med.; Spring Moss Lt.
- Red floral satin ribbon
- Red butterfly pin (Fancy Pants Designs)
- Stamps (Cornish Heritage Farms): Friendly Kritters Bunny Presents; Rummage Bin Beautiful; Pin Dot Scrapblock; Mona Lisa Moments Script Essential Expressions
- COPIC markers (Imagination International)
- Nestabilities Petite Circle Dies (Spellbinders) and compatible die-cutting system
- Ink pads: Adirondack Espresso and Watermelon Dye Inkpads (Ranger); Mango VersaMagic (Tsukineko)
- 1. Cut 5-1/4”x10-1/2” Spring Moss cardstock strip. Score strip at 2-5/8” from each short end; fold card so flaps meet at center.
- 2. Cut 5” white cardstock square and stamp with Mango dot background. Adhere to card front over flaps; don’t worry about seam.
- 3. Place circle die on top of white layer, to right of center. Place tan mat inside card so die won’t cut all the way through to back; die cut circle. Measure and carefully cut 1-1/2”-wide strip from card front along seam to create opening.
- 4. Die cut same-size circle from Papaya cardstock; die cut a white circle one size smaller than Papaya circle. Stamp Espresso bunny image on white circle; color with markers. Adhere circles. Stamp Watermelon florals and Espresso sentiment on card flaps as shown.
- 5. Wrap inside of card with ribbon, knotting in opening. Insert pin in knot, allowing ends to catch and hold card flaps. Adhere bunny circle inside round opening, over ribbon. Stamp sentiment.
by Sherrie Siemens