Think Spring Card
- Cardstock: White (Wausau); Leapfrog, African Daisy and Sprout (Bazzill Basics)
- Haute Cosmo checked ribbon (American Crafts)
- Top Boss White Embossing Powder (Clearsnap)
- Paints: Adirondack® Butterscotch Dimensional Pearls (Ranger®); Pewter Twinkling H2Os (LuminArte, Inc.)
- Stickles™ Glitter Glue (Ranger®): Yellow; Eucalyptus
- Stamps (Penny Black Inc.): Nature’s Dance (3879J); Think Spring (3586E); Scroll Pattern (2636K)
- Ink pads: VersaMark® watermark, VersaColor® Royal Blue and VersaFine® Onyx Black (Tsukineko); Adirondack®
- Earthtones Lettuce Dye Inkpad (Ranger®)
- Nestabilities™ Large Classic Scallop Square Die (Spellbinders™)
- Cuttlebug™ Die Cutter & Embosser (ProvoCraft)
- Heat tool
- 1. Make Leapfrog side-fold card base.
- 2. Cut 4-1/8”x5-3/8” Sprout panel. Use watermark ink to stamp scroll pattern across bottom third; sprinkle wet ink with white embossing powder and heat set until raised and opaque. Adhere to card.
- 3. Die cut a 3-3/8” scalloped square from White card stock. Ink Nature’s Dance stamp, using Lettuce for branches and Royal Blue for bird; stamp square as shown. Stamp Onyx Black sentiment at left.
- 4. Cut 3-1/2” Leapfrog square and 3-5/8” African Daisy square; double mat stamped panel as shown and adhere to card front.
- 5. Cut a 4-1/4” length from ribbon; mat on Leapfrog cardstock. Adhere strip to card front.
- 6. Highlight branches with Eucalyptus glitter glue. Dot buds on branches with Butterscotch paint; let dry. Dot buds again with Yellow glitter glue; let dry. Paint thin layer of Pewter paint over bird; let dry.
by Elizabeth Allan