Chick Flick Duo
sizes: card, 4-1/4”x5-1/2”; popcorn cover, 4”x6”
- Cardstock: white; black
- Hello Sunshine Paper Pack (Cosmo Cricket)
- Sheer white ribbon
- Decorative tape (Daisy D’s)
- Stamps (Inkadinkado): Chick Flick; You’re Invited
- Brilliance Graphite Black ink pad (Tsukineko)
- Copic markers (Imagination International)
- Marvy Scalloped circle punch (Uchida of America)
- Foam adhesive dots
- Microwave popcorn package
- 1. Make white top-fold card base. Cut 4”x5-1/4” teal paper piece; adhere to card. Stamp sentiment at bottom right. Adhere tape strip across top.
- 2. Cut 5-1/4”-long scalloped paper strip. Tie ribbon lengthwise around strip and adhere to card. Punch yellow scalloped circle and adhere over strip.
- 3. Stamp image on white cardstock; color with markers. Outline image and underline wording with pale gray marker for added depth. Trim image and mat on red paper. Adhere to card with foam dots.
- 4. For popcorn wrap, cut 6”x9” white cardstock strip and fold around popcorn package; adjust size as needed to fit package. Follow Steps 1-3 to create similar layered, stamped paper piece for popcorn package.
by Lindsey Botkin