Quoth the Raven Card
- Cardstock: cream, dark purple
- Black/white text-print paper
- Waxed twine
- Black velvet ribbon, 1/4”-wide
scissors, ruler, pencil, sponge daubers
- Inkadinkado Raven Stamp (#60-00809)
- Ink pads: light brown, dark brown, black dye; black solvent
- EK Tools Tools: Cutterpede Straight Edge Trimmer, Bone Folder
- Paper distressing tool
- Herma Dotto Blue Permanent Adhesive Runner
- 1. Make 4-1/4”x5” text-print side-fold card.
- 2. Cut smaller purple cardstock panel; distress paper edges. Set aside.
- 3. Cut smaller cream cardstock panel. Use black solvent ink to stamp raven image in center of panel. Distress paper edges.
- 4. Use daubers to sponge dye inks around edges of cream panel, beginning with light brown closest to image and moving to dark brown and black around panel edges.
- 5. Mat cream panel on purple panel. Wrap ribbon around bottom of layered panels, adhering ends at back. Tie twine around ribbon, knotting at left. Adhere panel to card.
- 1. To create drama, stamp image with black pigment ink and heat emboss with clear powder.
by Jennifer Brown for EK Success Brands