Happy Halloween Invite
- Black cardstock
- Papers: Halloween words, Halloween stripe, gold solid, black/white dot
paper trimmer, scissors, pinking shears, ruler, pencil, sponge dauber
- Hampton Art Stamps: Black Cat, You’re Invited
- Clearsnap ColorBox Dark Brown Fluid Chalk Ink Pad
- Therm O Web Adhesives: Memory Runner XL, Foam Squares
- 1. Make 5-1/2”x4-1/4” black top-fold card.
- 2. Cut smaller word paper panel, ink edges brown, and adhere to card.
- 3. Cut 4”x1-1/2” striped paper strip, ink edges brown, and adhere to left side of card as shown. Stamp sentiment onto gold paper; trim to 4”x1” and ink edges. Adhere sentiment to striped strip.
- 4. Cut 2-1/2” black cardstock square; trim edges with pinking shears. Cut 1-3/4” dot paper square and 1-1/2” gold paper square; ink edges brown. Stamp cat image onto gold square. Layer and adhere squares together. Adhere to card with foam squares.
- 1. Black cats too scary for little ones? Choose fun pumpkin or candy stamps instead.
by Cindy Smith