Girlfriends' Spa Set
size: card, 4-1/4"x5-1/2"
- Cardstock: Teal Medium (Prism Papers); Cappuccino Stardream Metallic and Poison Ivory Curious Iridescent (Arjo Wiggins)
- Faux pearls (Mark Richards), assorted sizes
- Sunken Treasure Collection flowers (Petaloo)
- Sheer ivory ribbon (May Arts)
- Stamps (Cornish Heritage Farms): Silhouette Blooms; Scalloped Lace Backgrounder; Script Essential Expressions
- Ink pads: Wheat VersaMagic (Tsukineko); Adirondack Dye pads in Latte, Espresso and Stream (Ranger)
- The Wizard Embossing and Die-Cutting System and Dies (Spellbinders): Nestabilities Scalloped Circle; Tags Trio
- Sewing machine and ivory thread
- Scallop decorative-edge scissors
- Hole punch, 1/8”
- Foam cosmetic wedge
- Adhesives: Dot N Roller (Kokuyo); glue gun
- Mini body spray
- Decorative soap
- Bath salts
- 1. Make Cappuccino top-fold card base. Cut smaller Poison Ivory panel; stamp with Wheat blooms. Overstamp single Stream blossom stem and Espresso bird. Adhere panel to card as shown; zigzag stitch edges. Stamp Espresso sentiment at bottom. Cut thin Teal Medium strip and adhere vertically to card; stitch edges. Layer and adhere flowers to card. Adhere pearls to flower centers.
- Bath Salt Sachet
- 1. Cut two 5” vellum squares; sponge one side of each square Latte and stamp Wheat lace image. Let dry. Die cut two large scalloped vellum circles. Apply very thin line of adhesive around un-inked side of one circle, just inside scalloped edge. Place small amount of bath salt in center and press second circle on top, lace side out. Punch holes in scallops and thread with ribbon; tie bow. Glue flower and pearl near bow. Die cut small ivory tag; stamp Stream sentiment. Adhere tag.
- Soap & Body Spray
- 1. Beginning and ending at top, wrap soap with ribbon, securing ends with staple; glue flower and pearl over ribbon. Cut piece of vellum to fit around body spray bottle with 1/2” overlap and trim bottom edge with scallop scissors. Stamp Latte blooms and sentiment; overstamp with single Stream blossom stem. Adhere pearls to flower centers. Adhere label around bottle.
by Lori Craig