National Bubble Gum Day Calendar Card
- White cardstock
- Get Happy Collection paper (Cosmo Cricket): Pop; Number 9
- White shipping tag
- Wrapped piece of bubble gum
- Polka Dot Party Alphabet stamp set (Scrappy Cat)
- ColorBox Petal Point Primary Pastels Fluid Chalk Inkpad Set (Clearsnap)
- Brown permanent pen
- Sanding block
- Clear adhesive dot
- 1. Cut Pop paper to 6"x8"; score and fold in half, dots to outside. Sand edges.
- 2. Cut 2"x6" blue Number 9 strip; sand edges. Use chalk inks to stamp "enjoy" on white cardstock; trim and ink edges. Adhere both pieces to card. Adhere gum with adhesive dot.
- 3. Use brown pen to write sentiment on shipping tag and adhere inside card. Tag reads: "A Sweet Treat Today National Bubble Gum Day and Know I am Sending Happy Bubbly Thoughts Your Way."
by Kelly Anne Grundhauser