Warm Wishes Card
- White cardstock
- Queen & Co. Red Gems
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil
- Wplus9 Design Studio Stamps: Fair Isle Backgrounds, Winter Wishes
- Fiskars Corner Rounder Punch
- Clearsnap Ink Pads: Fluid Chalk Lipstick Red, Ice Blue; Pigment Colonial Blue, Black
- 1. Make 4-1/4”x6” white top-fold card. Round bottom corners of card, front and back.
- 2. Using various background stamps and three different colors, stamp design onto bottom half of card as shown. Build design as desired, using photo as guide.
- 3. Stamp black sentiment above design.
- 4. Adhere gems to desired areas of design.
- 1. Try this card again in red, green, and gold, or stamp a white fair isle motif onto blue, black, or kraft cardstock.
by Linda Beeson