Chocolate Covered Cherry Day Calendar Card
- Cardstock: brown; cherry red
- Mr. Campy Happy Collection Happy Trails paper (Cosmo Cricket)
- Soft Serve Cream Alphabet Rub-ons (October Afternoon)
- Cream crocheted lace trim (Wrights)
- Stickles Cinnamon Glitter Glue (Ranger)
- Inkssentials White Opaque Pen (Ranger)
- Foam adhesive dots
- 1. Cut brown cardstock to 4”x12”; score and fold in half.
- 2. Cut 3-7/8” square of Happy Trails paper; adhere gold side up to card front. Cut 1/2”x3-7/8” strip from striped side; adhere across top of gold piece. Adhere trim over papers. Apply rub-on sentiment above trim.
- 3. Hand cut two cherries from red card stock; cover lower portion with glitter glue and let dry. Cut two thin brown stems and adhere to cherries. Adhere to card with foam dots.
- 4. Use white pen to write sentiment inside card. Sentiment reads: “On National Chocolate Covered Cherry Day!”
- 1. Mail card with a small box of real chocolate-covered cherries for a special treat!
by Kelly Anne Grundhauser