- Diamond Tech Original KraftyBlock
- Diamond Tech Jennifer’s Mosaics Blue Cathedral Stained Glass Chips, two packages
- Blue/silver ribbon, 28” length
- Rhinestones, six
- White mini light strand
craft knife or scissors, newspaper (to cover work surface), paper towels, glass cleaner, clear tape, ruler
- Tile nippers
- Clear contact paper
- Krylon Frosted Glass Finish
- Clear mosaic adhesive
- 1. On covered work surface, remove labels and clean surfaces of KraftyBlok. Spray both sides of KraftyBlok with Frosted Glass Finish following manufacturer’s instructions. Let dry.
- 2. Print out pattern. Tape pattern on work surface.
- 3. Cut contact paper slightly larger than pattern. Remove backing from contact paper and place sticky side up over pattern; tape to secure.
- 4. Nip 3/4” Blue glass chips in half. Position chips along perimeter of pattern to form border. Leave 1/8” between each piece. Randomly nip Blue glass tiles into random shapes. Fit shapes (like jigsaw puzzle) into body of star.
- 5. When paint has dried, position KraftyBlok on work surface with 8”x8” surface side up and stopper opening facing towards you. Apply mosaic adhesive to glass pieces; adhere glass on surface of KraftyBlok. Let dry overnight. Remove contact paper.
- 6. Use mosaic adhesive to adhere rhinestone on each point on star. Let dry.
- 7. Wrap 28” ribbon length around side of KraftyBlok; tuck ends inside opening on bottom. Adhere in place.
- 8. Insert mini light strand inside KraftyBlok.
- 1. Use a clear adhesive so the Star of David glows.
by Glassy Ladies Studio for Diamond Tech