Nutcracker Dream Card
- White glitter cardstock
- K&Co. Paper Pads: Color Basics, Elizabeth Brownd Visions of Christmas
- Silver paper tape
- Silver glitter cord, 1/16” diameter
- Small white pom-pom embellishment
pencil, heat tool
- Inkadinkado Ballet Dream Cling Mini Stamp
- Inkadinkado Small/Medium Clear Blocks
- EK Tools Large Punches: Wave Flourish, Swirl Flourish
- EK Tools Tools: Cutterpede Straight Edge Trimmer, Honey Bee Scissors, Bone Folder, Ruler Pro 3”x15”
- Inkadinkado Glitter Powder Tray
- Ink pads: blue chalk, navy pigment
- Inkadinkado Clear Embossing Powder
- Adhesives: Herma Dotto Blue Permanent Adhesive; EK Success 3-D Dots White Foam Dots, 1/16”
- 1. Make 5”x4-1/4” blue top-fold card.
- 2. Cut 4-3/4”x4” white glitter cardstock panel; adhere to card front.
- 3. Cut 4-1/2”x3-3/4” snowflake paper panel. Using photo as guide, stamp image with navy ink; heat emboss with clear powder. Edge panel with chalk ink pad; let dry.
- 4. Apply silver tape across bottom of stamped panel, wrapping ends to back. Adhere panel to card.
- 5. Adhere silver cord around entire card front, wrapping ends to back.
- 6. Punch each flourish shape from white cardstock; adhere to card with foam dots. Adhere pom-pom to card as shown.
- 1. Apply embossing powder over the Glitter Powder Tray, shake off excess, then easily return powder to container for future use.
by Jennifer Brown for EK Success Brands