Walnut Reindeer Ornament
- Walnut half
- Red pom-pom, 1/4”
- Wiggle eyes, 7mm, two
- Craft foam, scraps: brown, black
- Holiday ribbon
- Gold cording, 6” length
scissors, pencil, white copy paper
- Red chalk and cotton swab
- Beacon Adhesives Kid’s Choice! Glue
- 1. Print out patterns. Trace and cut out patterns from craft foam.
- 2. Make knot in cording; adhere cording and antlers to top front of head.
- 3. Adhere walnut half to foam head. Adhere eyes and nose to face.
- 4. Make bow and adhere to chin.
- 5. Use cotton swab to rub red chalk on cheeks.
- 1. Experiment with found nuts like acorns for other cute holiday characters.
by Linda Valentino