Pedestal Candy Jars
- Metal candlesticks, three, in a variety of heights and styles
- Glass jars with flat bottoms and lids
masking tape, newspaper (to cover work surface)
- Krylon Dual Hammered Finish in Bronze
- Two-part epoxy
- 1. Thoroughly clean and dry jars, lids, and candlesticks.
- 2. Mask seals on lids with tape, if needed.
- 3. Spray candlesticks and lids with coats of Dual Hammered Finish in Bronze, repeating coats if necessary, following manufacturer’s instructions.
- 4. Mix two-part epoxy following manufacturer’s instructions. Apply epoxy to top of candlestick and adhere glass jar. Allow epoxy to cure completely.
- 5. Fill jars with candy and cover with lids.
- 1. Spray candlesticks inside a large cardboard box to prevent paint from spraying on work surface or surrounding area.
by Roxi Phillips for Krylon