Snowflake Cupcake Liner Wreath
size: 10” diameter
- Dow STYROFOAM Brand Foam Wreath, 10” diameter
- Cupcake liners, 1 pkg. each: small, in two contrasting designs, white; large, silver
- Dress It Up Glitter Snowflakes Buttons (1445)
- Off-white crepe paper, one roll
- Thick craft foam, 9”x9”
- Round wooden toothpicks, 10
- Ranger Stickles Platinum Glitter Glue
- Small straight pins, 1 pkg.
- Hot glue gun and sticks
- 1. Wrap crepe paper around wreath and secure with straight pin.
- 2. Flatten small contrasting cupcake liners. Cut liners in half and pin to outer and inner edges of wreath. Pin small white liners in between contrasting liners. Pin contrasting liners on top of white liners.
- 3. Cut ten 1/2”-square pieces from craft foam. Insert toothpick into center of foam square; adhere using hot glue gun.
- 4. Gently pinch center of 10 contrasting cupcake liners. Hot glue foam pieces to wrong side (with no design) of liners.
- 5. Insert craft foam/cupcake liner toothpicks randomly around wreath.
- 6. Cut silver cupcake liners in half; tuck around inner and outer areas of wreath and secure using straight pins.
- 7. Adhere snowflake buttons to center of each craft foam/cupcake liner toothpick. Apply Platinum Stickles to each snowflake button. Let dry.
- 1. Use pearl straight pins for an easy way to add additional embellishments.
by Rebekah Meier for The Dow Chemical Co.