Winter Trees Tablescape
- Candlesticks, in various sizes, three
- Bottle brush trees, in various sizes, three
- Red miniature ornaments, 12
- Gold beaded strand, 48” length
scissors, ruler, pencil, newspaper (to cover work surface)
- Krylon Cherry Red Gloss Indoor/Outdoor Paint
- Adhesives: two-part epoxy, craft glue
- 1. Wash and dry candlesticks. Follow manufacturer’s instructions to spray candlesticks Cherry Red. Apply second coat if needed. Let dry.
- 2. Mix two-part epoxy following manufacturer’s instructions. Apply epoxy onto top of candlestick; press tree on top of epoxy. Hold in place while setting; let epoxy cure completely.
- 3. Adhere ornaments and beaded strand on trees using craft glue. Let dry.
- 1. Easily add some sparkle by spraying trees with Krylon Glitter Blast Spray Paint!
by Roxi Phillips for Krylon