Wonderland Snow Globe
size: 3-1/2” diameter
- Plastic snow globe, 3-1/2” diameter
- Echo Park Paper Co. Dots & Stripes Collection Papers: Ruby Red Large Dot, Snowy Pine Small Dot
- Little Yellow Bicycle Red Star Stick Pin
- The Twinery Honeydew Baker’s Twine
- SRM Stickers Winter Sticker Sentiments
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil
- Silhouette Cameo Cutting System and Lori Whitlock 3-D Christmas Tree (#22548) Cutting File
- Buffalo Snow Flurries Iridescent Snowflake Mix
- Adhesives: double-sided tape, glue gun
- 1. Unscrew bottom of snow globe.
- 2. Follow manufacturer’s instructions to cut dimensional tree from green dot paper. Assemble tree. Insert stick pin through center top of tree.
- 3. Use glue gun to adhere base of tree to center of snow globe lid; let dry completely.
- 4. Pour generous amount of snow glitter into snow globe. Screw lid onto snow globe; turn globe upright.
- 5. Cut strip of red stripe paper to fit around edge of lid; adhere with double-sided tape. Apply “Winter Wonderland” sentiment sticker over paper as shown.
- 6. Tie twine several times around bottom of globe.
- 1. Instead of a snow globe, cluster several larger trees in the center of your table and sprinkle Snow Flurries glitter around the base.
by Carolyn King