Home for the Holidays Card
- Cardstock: white, green, pale green, red
- Red decorative ribbon thread
- Red novelty ribbon
pencil, heat tool
- Inkadinkado Stamps: Alpine Pattern Wood-Mount Stamp (#60-00833), Village Quarters Mini Cling Set (#60-60193)
- Inkadinkado Small/Medium Clear Blocks
- EK Tools Large Photo Label Punch
- EK Tools Tools: Cutterpede Straight Edge Trimmer, Honey Bee Scissors, Bone Folder, Ruler Pro 3”x15”
- Inkadinkado Glitter Powder Tray
- Pigment ink pads: red, green
- Inkadinkado Clear Embossing Powder
- Herma Dotto Blue Permanent Adhesive
- 1. Make 3-1/2”x4-1/2” red side-fold card.
- 2. Cut 3-1/4”x4-1/4” pale green cardstock panel and 3”x4” green cardstock panel. Layer and adhere panels to card as shown.
- 3. Align and stamp red pattern image twice onto white cardstock to create mirror image. Heat emboss with clear powder. Trim image close to outer edges. Ink edges red; heat emboss with clear powder.
- 4. Adhere ribbon thread around top and bottom of panel next to snowflake border design. Adhere panel to card front.
- 5. Stamp green sentiment onto white cardstock; heat set ink. Punch greeting into label shape; ink edges green and heat set.
- 6. Adhere ribbon to center of card, trimming excess. Adhere greeting to ribbon.
- 1. For a different look, reverse placement of reds and greens in this design.
by Jennifer Brown for EK Success Brands