Crystal Drop Necklace
size: 2” (pendant)
- Connie Crystal English Cut Sun Catcher, 2”
- Artistic Wire 18-gauge Silver Wire
- Silver necklace chain
- Needle-nose pliers
- Shank remover
- 1. Wrap wire around pencil several times; pull off and cut apart to create jump rings. See Photo 1, Photo 2, and Photo 3. (see photos)
- 2. Attach jump ring to crystal. See Photo 4. (see photos)
- 3. Attach crystal onto chain and close jump ring.
- 1. If you do not have a round pencil, use a dowel rod to create jump rings.
by Ann Butler Designs