Baby Girl Collage Frame and Card
sizes: frame, 13”x13”; card, 4-1/4”x5-1/2”
- Unfinished wooden frame, 13”x13”
- Double-layered photo mat with four 4”x6” openings
- Cardstock: Poison Ivory (Arjo Wiggins); Suede Brown Dark (Prism Papers)
- Noteworthy Ledger patterned (Making Memories)
- Sheer pink ribbon (May Arts)
- Pearls, assorted sizes (Mark Richards)
- Black-and-white photos, 4”x6”, three
- Stamps (Cornish Heritage Farms): Shoe Boutique; Big Inspiration; Time to Stamp; Vintage Ledger Scrapblock; Rummage Bin Beautiful unmounted set
- Adirondack Dye ink pads (Ranger): Espresso; Shell Pink; Latte
- Cut N Dry Foam (Ranger)
- Inkssentials Glossy Accents dimensional medium (Ranger)
- Pink Copic marker (Imagination International)
- Indoor/Outdoor spray finishes (Krylon): Primer; Ballet Pink; Saddle
- The Wizard Embossing and Die-Cutting System and Nestabilities Petite Circles Dies Set (Spellbinders)
- Sewing machine and dark brown thread
- Small hole punch
- Adhesives: Dot N Roller Adhesive (Kokuyo); Foam Tape (3M); glue gun
- 1. Remove frame glass, if present, and rest in safe place. Spray frame with primer in well-ventilated area; let dry. Spray paint primed frame pink. Apply several light coats to prevent drips, as opposed to one heavy coat; let dry between coats.
- 2. Separate photo mat layers; spray paint bottom layer pink and top layer tan. Let mats dry.
- 3. Stamp Espresso swirls from Beautiful set over tan mat around photo openings. Use glue gun to glue mat layers back together.
- 4. Stamp Espresso “love” on ivory cardstock and die cut into small scalloped circle. Ink edges Espresso. Punch small hole at top and tie ribbon through hole. Adhere to tan mat with foam tape as shown. Replace glass and mats in frame
- 1. Cut an ivory cardstock panel, 1” larger all around than mat opening. Stamp Vintage Ledger image in Latte ink. Stamp Espresso swirls and Shell Pink sentiment. Stamp Espresso sentiment at bottom right so it will be completely visible once panel is adhered to back of mat. Adhere panel behind mat opening. Embellish mat with faux pearls.
- 2. Stamp Espresso baby shoe image on ivory cardstock and die cut into small circle. Lightly ink edges Latte. Color shoes with marker. Apply thin coat of Glossy Accents over shoes; let dry.
- 3. Die cut slightly larger Suede Brown Dark scalloped circle. Adhere layers together with adhesive dispenser. Adhere layered circle to stamped panel with foam tape. Tape photos to back of remaining openings. Replace frame back.
- 1. Make Suede Brown Dark top-fold card base. Trim ledger paper to 4”x5-1/4”; lightly ink edges Latte. Adhere paper to card.
- 2. Stamp Espresso swirls from Beautiful set at left and top edges. Stamp Espresso “priceless” sentiment at lower right as shown. Sew along left and top edges of paper piece.
- 3. Repeat Insets Steps 2 and 3 to create shoe motif; adhere to card with foam tape. Embellish card with faux pearls.
by Lori Craig