Vintage Charm Bracelet
Design your own charm bracelet using discarded bits and pieces of vintage jewelry often found at flea market jewelry vendor booths. Even the smallest pieces can make an eye-catching accessory.
- Vintage jewelry pieces
- Chain with clasp
- Jump rings
- Jewelry tools: pliers; wire cutters
- 1. Gather all jewelry parts. Cut chain to fit wrist. Use pliers to reattach jump ring at one chain end.
- 2. Add jump rings to jewelry pieces as desired.
- 3. Open all jump rings and jewelry pieces and attach charms evenly-spaced to chain.
- 1. Add a photo or monogram charm for a more personalized design.
by Rebekah Meier