Cross-stitched Golf Towel
“Fore” the golfer in your life! Ironically cute, this clever towel is quick-to-stitch and certain to make any golfer smile.
- Charles Craft White Aberdeen Hand Towel
- DMC 6-strand embroidery floss in colors listed on key
- Tapestry needle, #24
- Size / Stich Count
- 1. size: 2-5/8”x15-1/2”; stitch count: 220 w x 37 h
- Golf Towel
- 1. Print cross-stitch chart and key.
- 2. To find center of towel inset, fold in half and in half again opposite way. Mark center with contrasting thread.
- 3. Use two strands floss to cross-stitch design centered on inset of towel in colors listed on keycode. Use one strand Black floss to backstitch design.
by Lois Winston for Charles Craft