Penguin Candy Holder
size: 5-1/2” tall
- SRM Stickers Skinny Tube
- Gina K. Designs Pure Luxury Cardstock: White, Onyx
- Echo Park Paper Co. Splash Collection Solid Orange/Red Paper
- Michaels Recollections Tiny White Adhesive Pearls
- The Twinery Maraschino Baker’s Twine
- SRM Stickers Winter Sticker Sentiments
- White filler candy of choice
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil
- Silhouette Cameo Cutting System and Lori Whitlock Penguins 2 (#18629) Cutting File
- Adhesives: paper glue, foam tape
- 1. Follow manufacturer’s instructions to cut penguin from cardstock and orange/red paper. Assemble layers, except heart, using paper glue; let dry. Adhere heart with foam tape.
- 2. Trim and adhere sentiment sticker to heart. Adhere pearls to eyes. Tie tiny twine bow; adhere to head and let dry.
- 3. Apply sentiment sticker to tube as shown. Fill tube with candy.
- 4. Adhere penguin to tube with foam tape.
- 1. Keep this idea in mind for any special occasion requiring cute, quick-to-make favors. Embellish with die-cut paper shapes, stickers, photos, and more.
by Carolyn King