Happy Winter Card
- Cardstock: light blue, white, dark blue
- Bella Blvd. Winter Wonder Collection Blizzard Paper
- Bella Blvd. Winter Wonder Collection Stickers: Alpha + Bits Stickers, Miniatures
- Cream string
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, foam tape
- 1. Make 4-1/4”x5-1/2” light blue top-fold card. Cut 4”x5-1/4” dark blue cardstock panel; adhere to card front.
- 2. Cut 4”x3” snowflake paper panel; adhere to center of card.
- 3. Using photo as guide, trim and adhere red/white striped border stickers and white/stitched scalloped border stickers across card at top and bottom of snowflake paper.
- 4. Wrap string several times around top of card below striped border sticker as shown; tie bow at right side.
- 5. Cut apart “Happy Winter” sentiment sticker and adhere pieces as shown using foam tape. Adhere scalloped snowman sticker to card with foam tape.
- 1. For a little sparkle, highlight snowflake paper designs with fine-tip glue pen and ultrafine crystal glitter before assembling card.
by Gretchen McElveen for Bella Blvd.