Love U A Latté Card
- American Crafts Cardstock: Vanilla, Brown Sugar, Evergreen, Ladybug, Chocolate
paper trimmer, detail scissors, ruler, pencil, sponge dauber
- EK Tools Circle Punch, 1-1/2”
- myStamp BOX Stamp Sets: Enjoy Your Latté!, Mention It!
- Ink Pads: Clearsnap ColorBox Fluid Chalk Ink Creamy Brown, Charcoal; Ranger Archival Jet Black, Coffee
- Marvy Uchida LePlume II Red Watercolor Marker
- Ranger Stickles Stardust Glitter Glue
- Adhesives: 3M Scotch Brand ATG Gold Tape Runner, American Crafts This to That Foam Adhesive
- 1. Make 5”x7” Chocolate side-fold card.
- 2. Cut smaller Vanilla cardstock panel; sponge edges with Creamy Brown ink. Use Coffee ink to stamp several overlapping coffee ring images in opposite corners of panel. Adhere panel to card.
- 3. Stamp Jet Black coffee cup image onto Brown Sugar and Evergreen cardstock. Detail cut label from green cup and adhere to brown cup; stamp Jet Black sentiment. Detail cut cup and adhere to card.
- 4. Stamp Jet Black “Love U” sentiment onto Ladybug cardstock; punch image into circle. Sponge circle edges with Charcoal ink. Adhere circle over left side of cup using foam adhesive.
- 5. Stamp Jet Black steam and heart images above cup. Color heart with red marker; let dry. Accent heart with glitter glue; let dry.
- 1. For an ultra-quick gift, tuck a coffee shop gift card inside an insulated mug; finish with a simple stamped tag tied onto the handle.
by Jolene Johnston